There are many benefits to making pre-arrangements for your funeral. In fact, it’s one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your family…and yourself.
- Pre-planning lets you make your wishes known, so your loved ones don't have to guess if they are doing the right things.
- Pre-planning eliminates emotional overspending by your loved ones during a time of grief and sorrow.
- Pre-planning lets you personalize your funeral that honors you, your religious and cultural traditions and personal preferences.
- Pre-planning relieves your family of future financial responsibility.
- If your children or next of kin live out of town, pre-planning will ease the stress and emotional burden they could experience in making hasty arrangements from afar or local on-the-spot decisions.
To pre-arrange your funeral or of a loved one, visit any of our four locations. Or, we’re happy to visit your home and discuss matters there. Make an appointment and get all of your questions answered today by calling Terry Colvin, Burton’s director of pre-planning, at 814-454-4551.
Get started online by filling out this convenient pre-planning form and sending your information to us today. We will contact you as a follow up and help you complete the arrangements.